Postcard-perfect beaches and ancient ruins are just the start of the holiday bliss that awaits in Menorca. The serene sibling of Ibiza and Mallorca is a walker’s paradise, with trails that weave through forests, gullies and fields of wildflowers.
Cyclists enjoy enchanting country lanes and divers explore mystical, underwater caves. No matter what you love to do, the best hotels in Menorca are surrounded by landscapes straight from your holiday dreams.
From whitewashed houses in quaint villages to the grand palaces of Ciutadella, history is on fine display, too. Visit the monuments of ancient Talayotic settlements, discover Baroque churches and admire fascinating museum collections. With such a wealth of choices, it’s easy to find the perfect area to stay on holidays in Menorca.
This article may contain affiliate links. See our full disclosure here.
Where to Stay in Menorca for Families
One of the island’s most picturesque resorts is also a top spot for Menorca family holidays. Cala Galdana stretches around a horseshoe-shaped cove, complete with shallow, turquoise water that kisses soft white sand.
Here, you’ll find some of the best family hotels in Menorca with waterslides, discos, mini-golf, and playgrounds to keep all ages happy. There are also plenty of family-friendly restaurants and the beachfront is a breeze to walk around.
Where to Stay with kids in Cala Galdana:
– Melia Cala Galdana offers a range of family rooms and has all the kid-friendly amenities you’d want, in a sophisticated setting.
– Comitas Floramar is an apartment complex with hotel facilities. Perfect for those who want self-contained accommodation right on the beachfront.
– This 3 bedroom villa with pool is fully equipped for a family stay and is only a quick walk to the beach.
Best Places to Stay in Menorca for Couples
A maze of whitewashed houses and narrow laneways, Binibeca sets a charming scene for romantic Menorca holidays for couples. Perched atop a rocky cliff, panoramic ocean views frame spectacular sunsets and a peaceful atmosphere enhances blissful relaxation.
If you do feel like moving from your clifftop resort pool, head down to the pretty beach for snorkelling and dine at quaint restaurants.
Romantic places to stay in Binibeca:
– Menorca Binibeca by Pierre & Vacances offers sea-view suites with private balconies for the ultimate indulgence.
– Hotel Rural Son Tretze offers a more rural retreat for those looking to get away from it all and relax in an authentic environment.
– This 1 bedroom apartment with pool is just 5 minutes walk from the beach and offers a simple, secluded stay.
Where to Stay in Menorca for Walking
The famous Cami de Cavalls walking trail weaves across dramatic coastal cliffs and lush valleys in a complete circuit around the island. For some of the best walks in Menorca, base your holiday in Cala en Porter.
There’s something for everyone in this gorgeous, clifftop town overlooking the sea, including a popular section of the Cami de Cavalls. Follow the signposted trails through fields, olive trees and lovely coves to Binisafua.
Where to Stay in Cala en Porter:
– Torralbenc (part of the small luxury hotels group) is a boutique hotel offering exquisite food and authentic surroundings.
– Hotel Sa Barrera is an adults-only beachfront property with a low-key vibe.
– This 3 bedroom villa with pool would make the ideal base for a group of friends, or family travelling together.
Where to Stay in Menorca without a Car
Getting around Menorca is as simple as using your own two legs when you settle in at a town with everything. The island’s second city, Ciutadella, is a great choice. Meander around the evocative, pedestrianised old quarter amid grand palaces and churches.
Hop from restaurant to restaurant and bar to bar at the harbour, and shop at boutiques and markets along the way. It’s possible to walk to Cala’n Blanes and Cala Santandria in around 40 minutes. Plus, some of the best beaches in Menorca are just a quick taxi or bus ride from town.
Best Places to Stay in Ciutadella:
– Hotel Nou Sant Antoni is a beautiful boutique property close to everything in the old town.
– Hotel Tres Sants is ideal for families visiting Menorca, or those who wish to enjoy a little more space.
– This beautiful traditional 3 bedroom townhouse in the old town benefits from a private patio for outdoor dining.
BEST MENORCA AREAS
With a beach to suit every mood, rolling countryside for relaxation and exciting entertainment districts, half the fun is choosing the best areas in Menorca for your holiday.
Menorca’s dynamic capital city is framed by one of the largest natural harbours in the world. With a compact design, it’s a joy to explore on foot and therefore perfect for Menorca short breaks. Here, historic sites greet you around every corner. For an overview, browse across several floors in the Museum of Menorca to discover the island’s ancient beginnings through to today’s industries.
The city centre features an atmospheric maze of narrow streets lined with cafes and Georgian architecture. For shopaholics, elegant boutiques and jewellery shops combine with stores selling the artisan leather shoes the island is famous for. When it’s time for a break from pavement pounding, take a boat trip around the harbour and get your camera ready for panoramic views.
If you’re a foodie, make a beeline for markets selling local cheese and check out the stalls piled high with seafood at Mercat del Peix. Mahon is among the best towns in Menorca for nightlife, with lively pubs, trendy bars and restaurants open till late. Don’t forget to try the famous Xoriguer Gin with a pomada, served with ice and lemonade.
Best Hotels in Mahón:
– Cristine Bedfor is a 5-star hotel in the center of the old town. You’ll love the thoughtful furnishings, outdoor pool, and private terrace.
– Can Alberti 1740 Boutique Hotel sits just 200m from the Mahón harbour, in a beautiful building that dates back to 1740. The rooms are spacious and decorated in earthy tones. And the outdoor terrace is the ideal place to enjoy a leisurely breakfast.
– Hotel Hevresac Singular & Small offers accommodation for friends, couples, and families. The decor is fun and paired-back, with a nod to the building’s traditional features.
Best Vacation Rentals in Mahón:
– It doesn’t get any more authentically Menorcan than this 5 bedroom house in the centre of Mahón. If you want to experience a true taste of local life, this is the place for you.
– Those wanting a more quiet retreat outside of the city centre will love this 4 bedroom villa with pool and expansive garden.
– For a more modern stay, choose this new 4 bedroom duplex situated right on the Port with amazing sea views.
CIUTADELLA DE MENORCA
Ciutadella de Menorca is the island’s ancient capital and its nickname is ‘the old and beautiful’. Honey-coloured stone buildings, an enchanting old town and a picturesque port ensure the town lives up to it. Much of the action takes place along the marina promenade, dotted with restaurants and lively bars with views of bobbing yachts.
At the heart of town, you’ll find the main square of Placa des Born. It’s set above the cliffs overlooking the port and framed by lovely 19th-century buildings and palaces. From here, explore the narrow, pedestrianised lanes that wind through the old town. Pop into the Cathedral of Ciutadella de Menorca to admire statues, ornate stonework and a museum with religious artefacts.
Along the way, you’ll find plenty of cafe terraces for coffee, upscale boutiques for shopping and quaint shops selling local souvenirs. Outdoor craft markets are common in the warmer months and the fish market is a sight for seafood lovers. When it’s time for the beach, you’re just a quick bus or taxi ride from paradise stretches of sand. If you’re looking for charming boutique hotels in Menorca surrounded by history, Ciutadella is the place for you.
Best Hotels in Ciutadella:
– Hotel Nou Sant Antoni is full of the little details that’ll make your heart swoon. Situated a short walk from the beach, in the centre of the old town, it’s the perfect place for couples.
– Hotel Tres Sants offers the ideal family accommodation in Menorca. With large rooms, breathtaking views, an onsite Turkish bath, and a central location – it has it all!
– Sodium Boutique Hotel offers a more modern take on Ciutadella accommodation, but with interior design that honours the central location. Each room has its own terrace or balcony to enjoy in between adventures.
Best Vacation Rentals in Ciutadella:
– This 3 bedroom townhouse with pool in the centre of Ciutadella is perfect for those who love modern amenities and clean lines. You’ll enjoy the outdoor space, large fully equipped kitchen, and kids toys.
– Those looking for a home away from home, will love the space on offer with this 3 bedroom rental on the edge of the old town. It comes complete with a pool, BBQ, and sunbeds to fully appreciate the outdoors.
– This beautiful traditionally built 2 bedroom house in the old town offers modern comforts and luxurious touches. You’ll love waking up in the heart of the action.
Just a 15-minute drive from Mahon, Es Castell is the most easterly town in Spain. Picturesque colonial architecture offers a glimpse at its British past and life revolves around the scenic harbours of Cales Fonts and Cala Corb.
A casual vibe blends with local eateries, charming souvenir shops and a bright red town hall that dominates the main square. For refreshing dips, jump off the platform into transparent water at Cala Padera.
Best Places to Stay in Es Castell:
– Artiem Carlos offers adults-only accommodation in a sophisticated hotel setting. Located on the waters edge, it benefits from stellar views at every turn.
– Sant Joan de Binissaida is ideal for those looking for a relaxing holiday in Menorca. Set in a more rural location, it boasts a swimming pool, bike hire, and a restaurant.
– This 3 bedroom house sits right above the bay and boasts incredible views from every angle. There’s even a rooftop terrace to enjoy a sunset drink.
– This large 4 bedroom villa with pool allows large families or groups of friends to each have their own space. The modern kitchen was made for entertaining, and you’re just steps away from the waterfront promenade.
S’ALGAR / ALCAUFAR
Among the places to stay in Menorca with a low-key vibe, S’Algar retains a little of its former fishing village atmosphere, though these days the village is primarily a family-friendly resort. Stroll along the palm-lined waterfront on a whitewashed backdrop, and chill out in the leafy square after browsing through the small selection of local shops.
For sunny beach days, take a 15-minute walk to Cala Alcaufar. The petite cove is perfect for kayaking and floating in shallow, turquoise water.
Best Places to Stay in S’Algar:
– Naranjos Resort offers self-contained accommodation in Menorca that’s perfect for families. It also hosts a communal pool, and is just 100m from the waterfront.
– AluaSoul Menorca gives couples the chance to unwind in a tranquil environment. Featuring clean, modern rooms and a waterfront pool, there’s also an on-site spa if you feel like indulging further.
– This luxury waterfront 4 bedroom villa with pool and jacuzzi allows large families to enjoy Menorca holidays in a quiet setting. You’re located away from the majority of the resorts at S’Algar, and within walking distance of the stunning Cala Alcaufar beach.
– For an affordable stay in Menorca, this 4 bedroom house with pool fits the bill perfectly. It sleeps up to 9 guests, and has 3 bathrooms so there will be no queuing for the shower in the morning!
Menorca beach resorts overlook the gorgeous Blue Flag Punta Prima beach, which is a favourite among locals. One of the oldest holiday areas on the island, it’s fully equipped for family fun with a park by the sea, supermarkets and an easy, breezy restaurant scene.
For walkers, you’ll find a signposted route of the Cami de Cavalls leading towards the surrounding countryside.
Best Places to Stay in Punta Prima:
– Insotel Punta Prima Prestige Suites & Spa is located 300m from the sand and offers a pool, fitness centre, spa, and three restaurants. Each room also has its own kitchenette if you feel like eating in.
– Occidental Menorca has simply decorated rooms in a range of configurations, including family suites. There are 5 different pools to enjoy and even a water park for the kids!
– This traditional 3 bedroom villa enjoys a privileged waterfront position, just steps from the beach. Ideal for a family, you’ll love eating to the sound of the sea, and sleeping in the comfortable air-conditioned rooms.
– For a more luxurious stay, you’ll love this recently renovated 5 bedroom villa with pool and spacious garden where you can host large family gatherings. The interiors have been tastefully decorated and absolutely every attention to detail has been given.
The enchanting, whitewashed village of Binibeca looks like a traditional Menorcan fishing town. However, it was purpose-built in the late 60s to recreate tradition. A labyrinth of streets wind down to the sea where a promenade weaves along the coast.
As you explore, keep your eyes peeled for atmospheric bars and restaurants tucked away between the streets. Laze on the golden sands of Playa de Binibeca and snorkel around the rocks at Cala Torret. With idyllic backdrops at every turn, this is a popular spot for Menorca couples holidays.
Where to Stay in Binibeca:
– Menorca Binibeca by Pierre & Vacances sits on the waterfront and offers modern and bright sea-view suites, each with its own private balcony. There are 3 pools to cool off in, and bikes available if you’re looking to explore.
– Hotel Rural Son Tretze offers a more relaxed and rural environment, with simple surroundings and great hospitality. Take advantage of the pool and outdoor terrace.
– This 1 bedroom apartment is ideal for a couple to have their own space. You’ll benefit from the shared pool and private parking.
– Fancy jumping into the sea just 30m from your front door? This 3 bedroom waterfront villa is in a sublime setting, where you can enjoy both a communal pool, and sea swims. It’s also just a 5 minute walk to Binibeca beach.
BINISAFUA / CAP D’EN FONT
Looking for the best quiet resorts in Menorca? Set around a secluded cove, Binisafua is a serene island hideaway with nothing much to do but float in the turquoise sea and delve into your holiday read.
Charming Menorca villas dot the coast from here to Cap d’en Font, with another natural cove, Caló Blanc, that’s ideal for snorkelling. When it’s time for a bit of action, Binibeca is just a 10-minute drive away.
Best Places to Stay in Binisafua / Cap d’en Fort:
– This welcoming 3 bedroom villa comes complete with pool, fully equipped kitchen, and air-conditioning. You’ll appreciate all the little extra touches that come with this holiday house in Menorca.
– Couples will enjoy the self-contained aspect of this 1 bedroom bungalow that’s just 50m from the sea. Completely renovated two years ago, you’ll love the style and simplicity. You can also take advantage of the communal pool.
– Travelling to Menorca with a large group? This 5 bedroom villa with infinity pool sleeps up to 10 guests in an elegant setting. The front lawn rolls straight to the sea, and there is ample room both indoors and out to find your ideal spot.
There’s not much to interrupt lazing on the beach in Es Canutells, just a short drive from Cala en Porter. The former fishing village fronts soft, white sand and shallow water that’s often home to mooring yachts.
Throw your towel down on a serene patch, go for a snorkel around dramatic caves and order your drinks from the beach bar. If you’re looking for a serene beach resort in Menorca, Es Canutells could be for you.
Where to Stay in Es Canutells:
– Grupotel Mar de Menorca is designed with families in mind and offers a range of room configurations.
– This exquisite 5 bedroom villa is perfect for groups and larger families who want to enjoy the quieter side of the island.
– This seafront 3 bedroom villa with pool offers a secluded stay for up to 7 guests.
– This 4 bedroom property with pool and garden is an easy and affordable place to stay in Menorca.
CALA EN PORTER
Cala en Porter is a popular spot for family holidays in Menorca. Take a couple of hundred steps or a mini-train from the cliff-top resort down to a wide sandy beach with glittering water.
Sheltering cliffs ensure the conditions are always calm for safe splashing with the kids. Head to the centre of town for a range of restaurants and bars with fantastic views.
Best Places to Stay in Cala en Porter:
– Torralbenc (part of the small luxury hotels group) is a charming boutique hotel where you can experience traditional cuisine in luxurious, yet authentic surroundings.
– Hotel Sa Barrera is ideally located overlooking the beach, and bars, restaurants, and shops are just a pleasant stroll away.
– This 3 bedroom villa with pool allows you to feel like a local, with everything you need for a great family getaway.
– This 2 bedroom apartment is ideal for couples or small families on a budget. Enjoy access to a shared pool and being within walking distance of the beach, shopping centre, and restaurants.
Some of the best beach hotels in Menorca are found along the island’s longest stretch of sand. Separated from the resort by the dunes of a nature reserve, you’ll enjoy family-friendly water sports and sunbeds in natural surrounds.
The resort itself boasts commercial complexes with restaurants, shops, and children’s entertainment. Take a quick drive to see the historic town of Alaior and visit the Talayotic ruins of Torre d’en Galmes.
Best Places to Stay in Son Bou:
– Agroturismo Llucasaldent Gran Menorca is an adults-only retreat decorated in subtle earthy tones. Hire bikes and explore the stunning environment that surrounds the property.
– Torre Vella Fontenille Menorca is a boutique hotel set within a historical building that caters to both couples and families.
– This 2 bedroom apartment with a shared pool offers those looking for cheap accommodation in Menorca the perfect solution, without having to compromise on comfort.
– This luxury 4 bedroom villa overlooking the sea has a private pool, outdoor dining area, BBQ, air-conditioning, and a Hi-fi system to listen to your favourite tunes.
One of the best quiet resorts in Menorca, Santo Tomas features a long, sandy beach and a main street filled with casual bars and restaurants.
Spend your days zipping around the sea with water sports and chilling out on your sunbed. Scenic countryside and pine-studded hills surround the resort, leading to some of Menorca’s most beautiful secluded beaches, so don’t forget your walking shoes.
Where to Stay in Santo Tomas:
– Hotel 55 is a full-service hotel with an outdoor pool, sauna & spa. They offer a range of room sizes and configurations to suit everyone.
– Finca Atalis offers adults-only accommodation in a farm-stay environment. Ideal for nature lovers, you can go cycling, hiking, or horse riding in the surrounding area.
– This 2 bedroom villa with pool benefits from sea views and is only a 5-minute walk from the beach.
– This 4 bedroom beachfront villa sleeps up to 10 guests. You’ll love the large pool, terraces, and BBQ facilities.
One of the best family resorts in Menorca, Cala Galdana is known as the ‘Queen of the Calas’. Life revolves around a central picture-perfect cove and the Algendar river slices through the village. It’s hard to leave the soft white sand of the main beach, complete with water sports, bars and a bustling promenade. But when you do, secluded coves await you around the coast. If you had to choose the best place to stay in Menorca for beaches, Cala Galdana could well be it.
Quick drives take you to the sleepy town of Ferreries and the Castle of Santa Agueda. When it’s time for shopping, restaurants and bar-hopping, the district of Serpentona awaits along the river.
Where to Stay in Cala Galdana:
– Melia Cala Galdana is situated directly on the beachfront and offers expansive views of the bay. There’s a range of on-site bars and restaurants, and you’ll love the infinity pool! This hotel in Menorca also offers family rooms for those travelling with children.
– Artiem Audax is an upmarket hotel catering to adults. With 4 pools, a spa, and 2 restaurants, there’s enough to keep you entertained on-site, but it’s also well located for exploring.
– This 3 bedroom villa with pool is located within walking distance to the beach and comes with everything you’ll need to enjoy a family holiday in Menorca.
– This 1 bedroom apartment is perfect for a couple looking for affordable self-catering accommodation in Menorca.
CALA EN BOSC / CAP D’ARTRUTX / SON XORIGUER
There’s plenty to do for families, groups and couples in Cala en Bosc, with a lively marina at its heart. The gorgeous, white sand beach is a hotspot for everything from sea kayaking to flyboarding and paragliding. It’s easy to book a boat trips from here, and to hop around restaurants, bars and shops.
Son Xoriguer offers another option for beachy fun and oceanfront dining. For a quieter vibe close to the action, book Menorca accommodation in neighbouring Cap d’Artrutx.
Best Places to Stay in Cala en Bosc/Cap d’Artrutx/Son Xoriguer:
– Valentin Star Menorca is an adults-only hotel next to the beach at Cala en Bosc. Spend your days lounging next to the lagoon-style pool, or walking to everything the area has to offer.
– Carema Beach offers self-contained apartments and hotel facilities. The ideal place to stay in Menorca with kids.
– This 2 bedroom house with private patio and access to a shared pool makes a great base for two couples, or a family.
– This 3 bedroom villa with pool, garden and sea view offers relaxed family holidays by the sea at Cap d’Artrutx.
CALA BLANCA / CALA SANTANDRIA / SA CALETA
Sandy coves and spectacular sunsets characterise a holiday to Cala Blanca. The laidback town features a walking path along the cliffs and there’s a cycle lane from here into Cala’n Bosch.
Best of all, it’s connected with the neighbouring small resorts of Cala Santandria and Sa Caleta, each with a beautiful beach and a lovely range of restaurants, shops and chill-out bars. Plus, you’re just a hop, skip, and a jump from the lively town of Ciutadella.
Where to Stay in Cala Blanca/Cala Santandria/Sa Caleta:
– Hotel Bahia is a charming small hotel with incredible views! Plus, you’re just steps away from the sand at Cala Santandria.
– Cala Bona y Mar Blava is an adults-only hotel overlooking the bay. Spend your days swimming in the shallow cove, walking into Ciutadella, or exploring the surrounding area by bike.
– This 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with garden access is just 5 minutes walk from the beach, and you can take a bus to nearby attractions.
– This modern and bright 3 bedroom villa has sea views, a pool, and is just steps from the beach at Cala Blanca.
Located just outside of Ciutadella, in a secluded cove, Cala Morell is an elegant, whitewashed village set amid pine trees high on the cliffs. You’ll need your snorkelling gear for exploring the underwater landscapes around the rocks, and the bathing platforms are perfect for sunny breaks.
Explore the prehistoric caves of an archaeological site perched on the wild headland, or strap on your hiking shoes to reach prettier stretches of sand around the coast.
Best Places to Stay in Cala Morell:
– Agroturismo Biniatram is set within the countryside, but is just a quick drive from the beach. Experience true Menorcan hospitality in a beautiful environment.
– Villa Moll is a 3 bedroom property located 300m from the beach. With a large garden and BBQ, you’ll love coming back here to relax in the evenings.
– This 3 bedroom house with a glorious garden and pool benefits from a private location and is within walking distance to nearby attractions.
– This modern 4 bedroom villa with pool is one for those who love clean lines and big open spaces. You’ll love this home away from home that has all your modern comforts.
PLATGES DE FORNELLS & FORNELLS
For an exclusive environment, stay at the hillside resort of Platges de Fornells. Overlooking the pretty bay of Cala Tirant and a tranquil beach, you’ll find plenty of umbrellas, sunbeds and sand for stretching out. Crystal clear water makes for idyllic snorkelling.
Just a short drive to the other side of this headland, discover the whitewashed buildings, 19th-century watchtower and fabulous seafood restaurants of Fornells, a traditional fishing village.
Best Places to Stay in Fornells/Platges de Fornells:
– Comitas Tramontana Park offers self-contained apartments within a hotel-like complex. With a beautiful waterfront location, onsite restaurant, large pool and indoor play area – there’s something for everyone.
– Hostal Restaurant s’Algaret offers an affordable stay in the town of Fornells. Well located for exploring, you can do so on foot, by bike, or by car.
– This 2 bedroom apartment has an outstanding view and access to a shared pool. It’s perfect for families and is within walking distance of restaurants, bars and supermarkets.
– This 4 bedroom luxury villa with pool is ideal for larger groups. It comes equipped with everything you’ll need to enjoy your stay in Menorca, including a modern kitchen and hot tub.
ARENAL D’EN CASTELL & SON PARC
Many of the best things to do in Menorca surround Arenal d’en Castell on the northern coast. First up, the golden, sandy beach features water sports and a wooden boardwalk dotted with ocean view restaurants. Shallow water is ideal for little ones and coastal trails beckon keen walkers.
Just a 10-minute drive away, Son Parc hosts another stunning beach along with an 18-hole golf course. And Menorca’s main town, Mahon, is just a 20-minute drive away for shopping and dining.
Best Places to Stay in Arenal d’en Castell/Son Parc:
– White Sands Beach Club By Diamond Resorts offers self-contained apartments on the seafront. Benefit from the first-class facilities, while still being able to be autonomous when you please.
– Palladium Hotel Menorca offers modern accommodation that’s particularly suited to couples. You’ll enjoy the simple design and little touches that make your stay here special.
– This 3 bedroom house is located right on the beach at Arenal d’en Castell. Ideal for larger families, it sleeps up to 6 guests and benefits from 3 bathrooms.
– This 3 bedroom villa has guests raving about the location, amenities and stunning pool. You’ll also love the rooftop terrace for sunset drinks.
You’ll experience a typical Menorcan fishing village surrounded by S’Albufera Nature Park in Es Grau. Walking and mountain biking routes surround the village, with landscapes including sand dunes and woodlands.
The unspoilt beach is quiet and sheltered, with clear, shallow water. Hire a kayak and paddle out to Playa Els Tamarells, or take a leisurely walk to the hidden Cala En Vidrier. A handful of charming restaurants join whitewashed houses in town.
Where to stay in Es Grau:
– This 2 bedroom apartment, 100m from Es Grau beach, has a stunning private balcony and an amazing view!
– This 3 bedroom house is in the heart of Es Grau and offers an authentic experience for a family of up to 6. You’ll be within walking distance of the beach, and have a beautiful private terrace with a view.
– This 3 bedroom cottage is full of original features from when it was one of the original fishing cottages in the area. You’ll love the shaded terrace and outdoor shower room to freshen up after a day at the beach.
Menorca’s countryside is a walker’s paradise and a cyclist’s dream. Rolling hills and wooded valleys blend with ancient ruins and medieval churches in picturesque villages. Here, you’ll get a taste of authentic island life and fall under the spell of a blissfully tranquil pace.
Es Mercadal is one of Menorca’s main cheese-producing areas. Meander around the whitewashed streets to see the Church of Saint Marti and nibble treats from pastry shops. The village rests at the foot of Monte Toro, the island’s highest peak. Climb to the top to admire panoramic views and a 17th-century sanctuary.
Visit Sant Climent for a rural atmosphere that comes alive with summer jazz concerts.
Best Places to Stay in Central Menorca:
– Agroturismo Rafal Rubí is a beautiful property in Sant Climent that offers visitors a relaxing stay in a tranquil environment. Everything has been well thought out, and you’ll love the attention to detail.
– S’Estil·let is located in Es Migjorn Gran – the ideal base from which to explore the island’s beaches! The rooms are spacious and the adults-only vibe is ripe for relaxation.
– Hotel Ses Sucreres Small & Slow Hotel is a B&B set in a restored 19th-century building. Centrally located in the village of Ferreries, you’ll love this insight into real Menorca living.
– This stunning 4 bedroom villa in the heart of the island features traditional stone walls, a delightful pool, 4 bathrooms and absolute privacy.
– This 4 bedroom townhouse in the old town of Es Mercadal comes complete with a private pool and patio. Refurbished with a modern take, you’ll enjoy the bright and open spaces.
Still not decided? Use our handy map below to browse holiday accommodation in Menorca.
Whether you choose countryside or beach holidays in Menorca, a magical scene awaits at every turn. With historic cities, ancient ruins, outdoor adventures and fabulous resorts that cater for all budgets, the only problem you’ll have is the ‘last day blues’. Menorca is a slice of Balearic Island paradise you’ll want to return to, again and again.